Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Throwback Day

Today is a throwback day. I'm working 8-4 just like I did for the first half of the summer. Logan's gone this morning, Claudio is out in the afternoon, so it's Tiffany and me all day. My favorite co-worker, it'll be swell. I'll get to introduce her to some of the nerds she's missed out on meeting by working in the mornings. The two I took yesterday were nerdy, but somewhat normal. They actually began a conversation in my back seat about football! First it was the topic of the Tech game moving to a neutral site. One of my favorites to rant about, so I butted in. Then it was the topic of Reggie Vs. Vince. My other favorite topic. The most exciting thing about today is that it's once again Buffalo Wild Wings Day! When Tiffany and I used to work together, every Tuesday was BWWD, we're once again reunited with our wings. Gage joined usfor lunch and I won the trivia game 3 times out of 3. I'm a true champ!

Thomas just asked me what I'm "not gonna take," due to my singing of Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It"... I'm actually not too sure what it is that they're not gonna take either. Another song that I've never understood is Epic by Faith No More. Repeatedly they ask "What is it?" and then procede to describe what it is, but we never really figure out what it is. Apparently they don't either as they end the song still asking, "What is it?" Maybe the "it" in question is the point of the song. And the answer is definately "Nothing..." Worthless.

I'm actually pretty wired this morning (thus the singing). I attribute that to the much needed Full Throttle I drank this morning. Although I'm used to waking up early for 8AM classes, I guess I thought this morning it was too early to get up for work, so I didn't set my alarm. Tiffany came in my room at 7:40 and asked me if I was going to wake up, she then went to the living room to watch Figure It Out on GAS (the Nickelodeon game show channel). I eventually did wake up, the Full Throttle I'd been saving for a situation like this definately helped. I love Full Throttle. Out of all of the energy drinks I've tried, it definately works the best. Plus it tastes pretty darn good. My grade in my summer class is rather disappointing. It was a terribly easy class, but for some reason my final grade shows a B. Yes, I'm upset with a B, I was taking one easy summer classes, I was striving for an A, so back off. I'm going to go talk to the TA tomorrow about it. I tried going yesterday, but after a long manhunt, I was unable to locate him. He assures me that I'll be able to find him tomorrow, so we'll see. Also, yesterday I was calling Penny, but intercepted some girl's phone call. I dialed and heard, "...so that's all I need to do, I should be ready by the time you get here..."
"Sweet," I replied.
"...... What did you say?"
"Sweet..."
Call Ended.

I don't really have much from today, but last night was interesting. Gage had a lot of fun on her birthday, let's give her a big "Nike!" for surviving her 21st.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:55 AM

    OK guys listen up, just to warn you Mr. Christoper Wilson is SERIOUS about people writing comments on this blog thing! After many threats Chris proceeded to beat Nick and I at 1 in the morning at Fox Meadows! He was angry, yelling, and hitting us with a bat!! So I decided I should comment on this thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The attack wasn't because of the lack of Comments and you know it. I'll address the problem in today's blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Chelsea... you're awesome

    ReplyDelete