Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Scotty

First off, a happy birthday to Kevin. He arrived at my door today, accompanied by Jason. They just stopped by to say hello. It was nice to see some faces I hadn't seen in a while. Especially here in Montgomery where familiarity is rare.

I did meet a Scottish man tonight, helped him move a few things in his apartment, which is across the parking lot. Tomorrow at work, a lot of clients will be in for a workshop. This will be a good opportunity for me to learn some things, meet some clients, and eat at the Cheesecake Factory tomorrow night. So I look forward to it.

In other news, I got a wireless router for my apartment since no one around me has wireless for me to steal. Well actually...no one lives around me... Anyway, I encrypted it so that people can't freeload off of me like I was accustomed to doing in Fox Meadows.

And finally, I've discovered that Lecrae has some skills that few can match. He's a rapper that gives all his glory to God. So yeah, he's a Christian rapper. If you think that's whack, give this guy a listen. Hard beats, smart rhymes while spittin the Truth through his lyrics the whole time. I'm kind of upset that I missed this guy when he came to College Station this past semester. I heard he was coming, but at the time had no idea who he was. Here's a portion of his testimony, hip hop style: Take Me As I Am. His crew, Clique 116 (for Romans 1:16) has several other members also commited to spreading the gospel through hip hop. Anyway, check em out. Reach Records.

That's it, I'm out. Keep on rockin and make sure you got clean underwear...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:28 PM

    i just downloaded some lacrae and it is amazing. this guy rocks...or raps or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:38 PM

    Lacrae is an awesome Christian. Steal his music...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:35 PM

    Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:27 AM

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete