Monday, May 22, 2006

All Moved In

After a few days of moving in, I'm just about settled. I now have internet in my apartment, so I'm not completely disconnected from the world. So far I'm enjoying the town, quaint little place. Too small for me to know anyone yet. A little different than College Station where anywhere I'd go, I would see someone I knew. Plus there I had friends and roommates to do things with. As of now, the person I know the best here is the dude that came out to fix my internet. My roommates did come out here for dinner last night. It was good stuff, I'm glad they came out so we could explore downtown Montgomery together. Well, just wanted to update y'all and let you know that Montgomery is a short 45 minute drive from College Station. That's perfectly doable for those of you that want to come see me. Anna wants to see you too. And now I'll leave you with a historic fact. The birthplace of the Texas flag is Montgomery, Texas. How bout that.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:21 PM

    I'm so happy that you finally have internet! It made me feel very lonely to sign on and not see you at the top of my buddy list...

    ReplyDelete