Monday, May 08, 2006

Weird Concept

I remember freshman year reading away messages of those that were graduating. Now, here I am with an away message proclaiming that I am done with school forever. What a weird concept. It's something back then that I didn't even think of, but now it's a reality. I took my last final today, I don't know when the next time I return to Wehner will be. Over the past 4 years I've spent most of my class time sitting in Wehner and now I have no reason to be there. Weird. So the future is here, yes. It's in my face, on my away message, and now on my calendar. I'll be moving to Montgomery on the 20th, the 24th is the first day of my new job (and the rest of my life) in Conroe. All I have left to do here is graduate and then there's really nothing else for me. So I'll head wast. Well...about 50 miles east.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:10 AM

    Write about how you beat the crap out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:10 AM

    Write about how I beat the crap out of Wiffle the Ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:38 PM

    Write about how I beat the crap out of Nick's mouth!

    ReplyDelete