Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The End Of Summer As We Know It

Well, today is my last day of summer. Ever. I guess tomorrow I will be thrown into adulthood. It's been a fun 22 years. Now I'm going to try something else. I'm a little nervous about the job, starting a real, meanigful careeer. I think I like all the people I'm going to be working with and the job. It's just different once you're actually in there everyday. I hope I'm a right fit mainly. It's exactly 15 minutes from here to work. I made the drive this morning at 7:30 to test it out. Then I came home and had a nap. Something everyone should do on the last day of summer. Those naps are going to become nearly extinct.

I'm mainly excited because my Penny is coming up to see me this evening! Apparently she misses me enough to drive the 45 minutes after work. I've missed her too. Well, it's time to do something... I haven't quite decided what yet. But here's what you can do. Read this comic.












The story of my life...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:43 PM

    thats great!! hope you have a good first day. its kinda weird that your first day at work is on my last day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:04 PM

    That's kinda like in elementary, when I got so nervous just by walking into the office that I would mix up my phrases... like if they said "Thank you" I would reply with, "It's okay", or "Sorry" would be answered with a "you're welcome". Ugh, as Nick would tell me, my nerd status just skyrocketted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:24 PM

    You stupid pig

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:27 AM

    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

    ReplyDelete