Thursday, May 11, 2006

Closing Time

15 Minutes till I go home from CIS for the last time. It's actually kind of sad. I'm going to miss all of my co-workers and the friends I've made. I'm going to miss Robin who will no question be the best boss I'll ever have. No more pimpin the university van, which of course makes driving on sidewalks and parking anywhere I please off limits as well. I just finished a small booklet outlining job responsibilities and such for the future generation of student workers, including Ryan who I started training yesterday... It's coming to an end. Work today. Tomorrow graduation. Next week I'll be in Montgomery. Everything that's comfortable and familiar is slowly dissappearing. The next chapter will soon begin. But for now, I'm going to go tell a couple more people bye and collect a few more hugs...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:12 PM

    you sound like you need a hug...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:33 AM

    Just a financial tip...when you tell more people "buy," make sure they buy low, which right now is a good time, since the DOW fell 100 points yesterday...when the prices increase, tell them to sell, NOT buy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:50 AM

    Like a good marketing major, Chris is encouraging people to buy!

    ReplyDelete