Monday, October 03, 2005

Noteworthy

“Nick Cleavelin, version 22.0 was released today,” as Clinton’s away message reads. So I’d like to start out with a big Happy Birthday to my roommate, Nick! You’re old. Tonight we’ll celebrate with 25 of our good friends in MGMT. Then we plan on gathering up some of our other friends and hitting up Olive Garden for dinner. Nick’s mom ordered the biggest cookie cake in the entire nation for Nick’s birthday. Seriously, it takes up like half of the kitchen table. Even Nick was overwhelmed by the amount of cookie and I've never seen Nick intimidated by food before.

Another notable event coming this week is the annual trip to Six Flags and Fright Fest… It’s like Karen’s favorite thing in the world to do. So, road trip to Arlington this weekend, I’ll bring the soundtrack. What I’m most excited about is the stop we’ll make at Taco Bueno! Yesterday also marked Penny and my 3rd Monthaversary. Quite notable as well.

My parents came into town Friday evening and we partook all that gameday weekend had to offer. The game didn’t go as I’d predicted or hoped, but we came out with a win. Surprisingly it was our offense that held us back and our defense that kept us in the game. Nonetheless, my family had a great time and are now big Aggie fans. They really enjoyed our traditions and the atmosphere and are now hoping to return in 2 weeks to watch us BTHO OSU. Whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment