Friday, October 28, 2005

Student Worker Appreciation

I'm so glad it's Friday, I just need a break. Group Projects are driving me crazy and taking up all of my free time. Today at work, we had the annual "Burger Burn" in which CIS shows it's "love" for the student workers. I dont buy it because as I went out there for the third year in a row, all of CIS had already beat me out, not just the student workers. I imagine whoever started this yearly event established it to feed their own face and then said, hey, let's use it as a facade to try and instill a sense of belonging to the student workers. I cant complain though, I like it when they feed me. I just don't see it as Student Worker Appreciation. Not that I need it, Robin shows enough appreciation to me.

The latest polls are out and they me slipping down to the #3 spot in House Horse as I am on a 4 game losing streak, including my first 3rd place finish last night. Clinton is in the lead with 3 wins, Nick's in 2nd with 1, and I am in last with 1. Hopefully this next week I can surge back ahead and impresses the voters.

Tonight is the last regular season soccer game of my college career. It's also the Halloween game, which of course means donning the traditional costumes. Grab a costume and come joint he Hooligans at the game. It starts at 8PM, I'll be the cow.

As for the football game this weekend, I thought we had a chance to pull it out, but Nikki Knight doesn't agree, so my confidence has faltered a bit. Nonetheless, I take A&M by 7. I was listening to the radio earlier this week and Reggie took blame for the recent lackluster offense. He says he knows he's off, but he hasn't felt off his game. Hopefully he'll get his game back and impress the screaming 12th Man at Kyle this weekend. No pictures today, my food is digested and it's time to do some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment