Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Perspective

I hate COX (My 3rd call, 30 minutes and 3 transfers should be enough to get my bill back to the price it's supposed to be...nope apparently not)
I hate the Full Throttle Machine that gave me Sugar Free instead of regular (I feel your pain now, Nick)
I hate the melted chocolate in my left pocket. (But I like that it rhymes).

I'm thankful that I get a nap at 2:30.
I'm thankful for a win over Baylor.
I'm thankful for my awesome Growth Group tonight.
I'm thankful that T Murph wasn't seriously injured last night.
I'm thankful for all my friends and family.
I'm thankful for my Lord Jesus for humbling himself from God almighty to the lowest of men, living his life as a humble servant, and dying for me.

Let's switch focus from the first list to the second one...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:01 PM

    i'm sorry that COX hasn't come through for you. luckily they finally fixed our internet today. tho they decided to show up right when i was trying to take my nap. :-( but at least i'm actually getting what i paid for now! have a good night and i'll see you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word up on the second list...the last item especially. Jesus is good.

    ReplyDelete