Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Short and Sweet

It's way hot in here. Normally they keep it 20 below for the printers. But now I'm sweating. And Xerox 2 is looking at me panting. Other then that, there's not much going on. The Pink Pirates signed up today to help breat cancer research by joining the bowling tournament. I'm sure we won't dominate. Hopefully Penny will carry our team though. I have an article and some slides to read for class now. What I really want though is a nap. Class goes until 7PM. We play the sips in volleyball at 6:30 tonight. That upsets me. My prof is such a 2%er. Apparently being sleepy makes me write short sentences. I like short sentences.

In place of more rambling by me, I've decided that this would be some good outside reading. Mainly the title. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,171358,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment