Friday, October 14, 2005

Your Buddy List is For Buddies!

Whew...what a week. It's finally Friday, but it's no time to bum around. As my tally of group projects rises to 3 in addition to my individual project, it's time to buckle down more than ever. But of course, there's time for other things to. Like Tulane soccer at 7PM and Midnight Yell. And of course it's football weekend, so there goes my Saturday. OSU is our last sure win...which I'm not sure that even a "sure win" is something I can claim. But after this game, I'm very hesitant to predict any more victories. Maybe beating down on the lowly Cowboys will be the confidence booster that we need. Doubtful. Sunday brings growth groups of course and this week, bowling for breast cancer. The Pink Pirates are going to wreck shop. Watch yerselves.

It seems the second wave of IM viruses is circulating. I thought afte last week, they were done. But nope, I got several more last night. Kids, if you get an IM from a friend saying, "hey there check out these pics lol," then don't click on it. Actually, I don't care if you click on it, because when you get the virus and it IMs me from your screenname, I'm not going to click on it, so I'm safe. You know what? I actually do enjoy when people get these viruses because it allows me to see who has me on thier buddy list. Hey, I'm not really your buddy, why am I on your buddy list? Just because I confirmed you as a friend on Facebook, doesn't mean you can get my screen name from there and put me on your buddy list. You don't ever talk to me, so obviously I'm just listed on your buddy list for you to send viruses to. At least say hi to me before you try to infect me. It's only polite.

Here's a story that Logan told me yesterday. And my rendition of it http://artpad.art.com/?iod355bg8ic. Enjoy.

Photographic Friday!
Yeah, I know this is a rarity. Here are some pictures Karen sent me.



















Yeah, I look like a goofball. This is in Kyle before the Texas State game, the day I got my ring. That's why I'm showing the ring off...I am not rubbing my belly.













This picture is in the special Jasper picture frame I made for him.













Here's a really good shot of Kyle that Karen got before the Texas State Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment