Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Class Complaints

Yes, I was well recognized from the Batt yesterday, many people commented to me. And there was no argument published today. Peyton had his response ready for anyone who disagreed with my opinion, but it was unneccesary. Not a whole lot happened today. Robin is the best boss ever and got us pizza for lunch. She loves us. Tiffany talked all day about her cute new puppy, Maggie. She loves her.

Yesterday was the first small group in growth groups. I had 4 guys show up, they seem to be awesome guys. I'm very excited about this semester and getting to know them. Today I have my first test...and probably the first test on the entire A&M campus. Who has a test this early in the semester? Ah well. the prof I'm really fed up with is my other MGMT prof, the t sip... You cant imply anything good about George W in her class... I called her out yesterday after she gave us some wrong info, another girl agreed with me, but she still wouldn't believe that she was wrong about anything, even after I read it straight from the book, the response I got is, "moving on..." The woman didn't know what Ring Day was and wasnt too concerned that our test was scheduled on the day I get my Aggie Ring. Stupid sip... Well, I'm going to put some more time into studying for this test...

No comments:

Post a Comment