Monday, January 02, 2006

Guess Who's Back

Oh goodness. It's been a while since I posted, but with "0 Comments" not many have seemed to notice. But as my Buddy List fills back up and people begin to return, I imagine it's time to get back in the swing of things. Christmas is always my favorite holiday. Whether it's snowing or 80 degrees (quite a contrast from last year). I enjoyed the time in Corpus, my family, and the rest I got. But now I'm back in College Station. All is quiet. College Station without the students is wonderful. It's 2006 now. That's the same year that is displayed on my ring. Which means the inevitable is fast approaching, my graduation followed by the unknown.

Also fast approaching is lunch, which to me is unknown as well... I hope I find something to eat.

Also, work is completely interfering with the bowl schedule. How am I supposed to watch the Cotton Bowl if I'm stuck here with no cable tv?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:19 PM

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Good to see you back, Wilson...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at 6 on your life goals. Catch up kid.

    ReplyDelete