Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Private Investigation

Tuesday afternoon, I need some food in my belly, I need to pay bills, and I need to get to class. So, once again, I have very little time to update. But let me tell you a story during this time.

We always like to be in the background of random pictures, just hanging out, doing whatever. It's good fun for the people taking the pictures, because if they're like me, then they enjoy looking around in the background of their pictures to see what else was going on as their picture was being taken. However, we don't normally get to see the fruits of our labor. At the basketball game Wednesday night however, I let Clinton know that we were going to be in the background of the pictures being taken in front of us and then we were going to locate them on Facebook. Later on, I heard the word "Facebook" uttered by on of the students in front of us and I knew our plan was possible. On Sunday, after a little investigating, our plans came through and we achieved our goals. We found the names of the strangers that were sitting in front of us and that led us straight to our photos. I found several pictures of us in these people's pictures, but none of them more clearly illustrates our desire as this one:























Check me over their shoulders. Intense part of the game..? Nope, look at the faces of everyone else in the crowd besides me.

Sorry if you don't like my story, I'm not sure if many would. But I was impressed. Have a good week, see ya next time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How on earth did you even find the girl on facebook? That is way cool...and a little crazy! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:50 AM

    Note the amazingly handsome man on Chris' right and that gorgious smile!

    ReplyDelete