Friday, January 27, 2006

One Semester to Go

I'm graduating. It's official. My prof from last semester finally put my grade through, called me during my nap and informed me I recieved an A and she sent out the paperwork to the registrar yesterday (the day before my degree audit was due) so I was able today to look at my final grades for the semester (4.0 baby) and apply for graduation. And now I recieved an email entitled "Preparing for Graduation." Whoa...

Meanwhile I'm pretty busy living the life of a college student. With a hectic work/school schedule, it's good that two of my classes are Kineseology. Soccer is pretty much my favorite class of all time (I was straight MVP this week), it's a good morale booster to have a KINE class so you can realize that you're not that out of shape compared to some people... Also, my Snow Skiing class is a good time to practice for other activities, such as shredding down the stairwell outside my apartment on an ironing board. It doesn't get anymore "college student" than that. Pictures coming soon.

I had my first growth group of the semester last night. We met at Chicken Express, probably the best place to have a bible study other than a church. And even churches don't have free refills... Coach Gillispie dropped by to purchase a gallon of Chicken Express tea. We greeted him and wished him luck this weekend. Cool guy, still my favorite coach on campus.

And remember the final semester of FMBWC is in full swing. We're meeting at 7AM at Sbisa on Fridays. Don't miss out. Cause once it's over, that's it...

That's all I got for now. I'll be back in action next week, count on it. Until then, a shout out to all my undercover readers, it's ok, leave me a message on here. No one will judge you. That goes for you too Bro. Tim...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:38 PM

    the semester is already going by too fast...

    ReplyDelete