Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Keepin' At It

With my new pillowtop matress cover, my bed is even harder to get out of in the morning. One of your most important investments is your bed. You'll spend most of your time there and it's a very important part of your life. Don't skimp.

I had to call into the dentist today to make an appointment for a checkup on my busted up teeth. They're progressing well, but the dentist still requests that I come in. I decided that Friday the 13th would be a good day for a dentist appointment. So it seems I'll be driving 4 hours for a check-up. It's all good though. One last trip back home before school starts, and one more trip to Fermins.

But now I'm sitting at work, I guess it's about lunchtime. I'm glad because this decaffinated tea tastes like cigarettes... Who buys decaffinated tea anyway? What's the point?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:37 PM

    so i finally saw the SNL chroni-what-cles of narnia rap and you were right...it's hilairious! can't wait to see you saturday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:51 AM

    Who buys decaffinated tea? People like me...cause Nick's dad has to have decaff. drinks and he likes iced tea.

    Good luck to you with your classes this semester! How does it feel to be almost finished?

    ReplyDelete