Friday, January 20, 2006

An Oldie

Yeah, once again I'll use the excuse that I'm still trying to get into the swing of things. It's 4:50, so I have 10 Minutes left at work, so all you'll get from me is this:

Spring Break 2004

I was reminded of this yesterday (I went snow skiing on Mount Aggie yesterday), I read through it for the first time since writing it. I noticed lots of typos... I wonder what I can do about it. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it. So here you go, enjoy some Classic Chris in my abscence.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:35 AM

    I enjoyed rereading it. Well, as much as you can enjoy having several friends almost die...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so sure that was a compliment. Reading this was that painful...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:04 PM

    I never said it was painful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:50 PM

    After reading this I really wanna go snow skiing for spring break

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:34 PM

    Come on Wilson, Im on the edge of my seat waiting for a new post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:20 PM

    Dude, the people are about to tear down the walls trying to get a new post! My men are streched thin trying to protect the place. Please make a new post before all chaos breaks out.

    ReplyDelete