Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Few and Far Between

That's how my blogs have been. I haven't been very consistant on blogging, but we've actually been pretty consistantly busy at work. Plus not a whole lot has been going on. I had the day off yesterday and will be off Thursday and Friday too. So what, I'm a bum? But this bum has to be in Corpus to get his teeth fixed at the end of this weekend.

Let's see, what else have I been up to? Roadtrip to Lousiana, hanging out in the A&M Consolidated Press Box, and playing some non-contact sports like volleyball. Overall it's been a pretty busy break, but I've had time just to kick it and relax at home. I like it. I've been looking at my schedule for next semester though and it's going to be hectic and pretty crazy. I'm going to have to reschedule my growth groups as I have a class from 5:30-8:00PM on Tuesdays that directly interferes with GGs. Who has a manditory class that is only offered at that time? People that want to make my life stressful. It's my last semester though, so I'd better enjoy it, eh?

In other news, my Panthers tore up the Giants. Which means they'll be facing off against Ben's Chicago Bears. Carolina has always been a fun team to watch. They've been a team that's played with real heart and a rabid defense. This is the first time they've really had a acclaimed playmaker (Steve Smith). They've had to come from being practically unknowns (even after playing in the super bowl 2 years ago) to a threatening playoff team. Watch 'em, you'll enjoy it.

Also, the Aggies are faring pretty well in basketball (both men's and women's) with conference play starting. Another team with a lot of heart that is a lot of fun to watch. Hopefully they'll be just as threatening.

Lastly, we just got back from Bennigans to partake in some Time Crunch Lunch. Time Crunch Lunch promises food in 15 minutes or your meal is free on the next visit. It took over 18 1/2 minutes to recieve our food, it wasn't our waiter's fault. Still he refused to give us the free coupons. Oh well, we let it slide. Nick's not such a bad kid, he gave us potato soup to soothe us.

No comments:

Post a Comment