Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A Couple Of Things

I forgot a couple of important things yesterday. First, I added Ben's blog to the links on the right. He claims his blog is, "My attempt to unravel this intricate network of thoughts that collect in my brain. Oh yeah, and your 5 day local forecast." It should be as good as the name suggests.

And nearly as important, here's a mail call I wrote last week after a bad experience. They finally decided to publish it in the Batt yesterday. Thanks Batt editors for editing my letter and creating a run-on sentence in the middle. Sbisa Spirit at an All Time Low

Now I guess I'd better run along to class and that test I forgot about till last night... We'll see how that goes. Have a nice and cold November 1st!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:35 PM

    http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20051028064209990005

    maybe Jasper just went on a little trip...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:47 AM

    I hope Jasper didn't leave the country ... he doesnt speak French!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And maybe I'll retag your Krispy Kreme picture. Whiny Britches

    ReplyDelete