Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hoodie Weather

Not a whole bunch going on today. Just the usual work, class, group project agenda. The weather outside is glorious. I love hoodie days and that's precisely what today is.

Yesterday the front blew in, bringing a lot of rain. That morning, I saw a guy getting an umbrella out of his car. I thought to myself, "Why's he getting that. Is it going to rain or something?" Apparently I should have read Ben's blog earlier so I would have been prepared. But eventually, my question was answered as the rain pounded down on my unprotected head. It just so happened that yesterday was the day that my marketing class met at Target. I was the driver, so 2 of my MKTG friends and I ran through the rain singing songs, all the way to the garage. Meanwhile, the Accounting and Info majors looked from underneath their plain, black umbrellas with disgust. Finally we made it to Target, dripping wet. The rest of the time was spent learning about the store and promotions and the like. The tour ended near the candy idle. I pointed out to the manager who was leading the tour that Choxy was chocolate with moxy. He replied, "Yes. Thank you." But eventually the day ended and the lovely weather remained. I love it. And I'm beginning to actually believe that it is November. The 40 degree temperatures are far more convincing than the temperatures in the high 80's.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:51 PM

    they're a little too convincing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:30 PM

    What time were you at Target? I was there and saw a HUGE group of people ... prolly you! Anyways hope you have a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame Shame, didn't read the local forecast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the individual viewpoint, the genuine design transmits from profound inside. Here, you never chimp anyone. It just normally comes to you. It is only a profound longing of the heart and the spirit to be full and complete from profound inside and venture it apparently. Harayuku

    ReplyDelete