Sunday, June 11, 2006

"Life At The Ranch"

Sorry I didn't update last week, it was a hectic day with me driving 3-4 hours everyday. This next week won't be quite that bad. And by bad, I don't mean unenjoyable, I mean hectic. I'm still enjoying it.

Anyway, as some of you know, a couple of weeks ago I finished the editing of the documentary that we filmed before I moved out. This weekend brought the Screening and the World Premiere of the DVD, "Life At The Ranch." It was given good reviews and commanded applause from the first audience. Now, here it is for all the world to see. It's cut up into 3 parts due to YouTube's time restrictions. It's about 23 minutes total and the end seems to be everyone's favorite (including mine). So, enjoy and let us know what you think. If you wanna watch the DVD, which obviously is much better quality then you'll see here, other showings may be on the way.


Life At The Ranch: Part 1




Life At The Ranch: Part 2




Life At The Ranch: Part 3

5 comments:

  1. Yea the video was pretty awesome! Yall did a great job. Although I was pretty sad watching it, knowing no more memories can be made there cause we are all growing up and I am kinda sad I didnt make the video, no mention of my name or even a picture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:21 PM

    that was probably the most amazing thing i hace ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:59 AM

    You seem to have the middle school vote locked up in your race to win me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:37 PM

    Hey Oscar, that was a dumb joke! You are under arrest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:44 AM

    Mom said
    That was a great way to remember good times and good friends. It made me sad to watch it though. Growing up is tough or maybe it just makes me feel old. Naw, that's not it. It was truly an amazing work of art!!!

    ReplyDelete