Friday, June 16, 2006

Business Trip

Hey kids, it's Friday, whoop! I haven't gotten to whoop too much since getting here, I just realized that. Anyway, I doubt I'll be able to blog too much either this next week. I will be in Dallas all week for work, so I can't promise any posts between now and then. Just a heads up for y'all. Hope summer school is going well for all you kiddos, I plan on being in College Station next weekend. And those of you that aren't in school, it's pretty awesome not having any homework, isn't it? Alright, keep it real and just roll it back like Wal-Mart.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:40 PM

    Sad thing is that you first started by hanging your notes on me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:09 AM

    im so glad we can relate about not having homework and tests and all that junk anymore! i feel so worthless going home and not having any school stress. i mean for 17 years it was all school all the time it seemed like and now we got nothing. im not so sure i like this growing up business....

    ReplyDelete