Friday, June 30, 2006

Home again

I made it back home. 7 Hour drive from Falfurrias. Why? Because we hit Houston traffic at 5PM on a Friday...of a holiday weekend. Probably the number one worst time to come through H-town. I don't know how Anna is going to like me going to Waco in a couple of weeks. She's mad at me as it is. She's always mad at me, but especially since I left her her for the past 3 days. Kevin visited her briefly to check on her, but about 99% of the time was spent alone. And she got locked in the bathroom. She wasn't happy about being cooped up. Poor thing.

I wish she spoke English. I could tell her what is going on. And to stop getting in my bathtub...

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:47 PM

    haha yeah that might help if she could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:11 PM

    Meow Meow, meow. Purrrrrrrr. Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:12 PM

    We had no trouble with Annabelle during her visit. She is bad at saying buy though. We are huggers, she is not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:13 PM

    Hey idiots! It's bye, not buy! What a bunch of baboons...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the kitty litter that was in that bathtub signals that you did have trouble with her...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:29 PM

    The litter in the tub signals that you haven't ever cleaned that bathroom...

    ReplyDelete