Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back In The Saddle

Well I'm on night 3 in my week-long trip to Midland. It seems like I'm at the Midland/Odessa Airport every other month nowadays. Good restaurants is one thing Midland does have going for it. And that's about it.

Something I enjoy about hotel rooms is the luxury they provide. Housekeeping is nice (suggestion box: I wish the ironed my clothes). Breakfast waiting for me in the morning and cookies sitting out in the evening are both good things. I like the little toiletries fairy that comes and replenishes my shampoo and soap. For reasons unknown to me, I enjoy that my toilet paper ends are folded into little triangles each and every day.

Nothing can beat having 2 beds though. I love having my sitting bed that I can stretch out on, do some work on and set my things on and then move to my sleeping bed that is untouched and still cool, ready to put me to sleep (well hopefully... I only got 2 hours of sleep Sunday night...)

Well, back to living it up and ironing my own clothes out here in West Texas...

3 comments:

  1. West Texas Pete7:03 AM

    We don't use toliet paper in West Texas, we use cactus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for a re-emerging Blog ... and hopefully soon a Tweeter on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweeting is for the birds.

    The constant push of Twitter on media sources has caused me to hate it.

    ReplyDelete