Sunday, February 10, 2008

Nothing's Free in Seoul

Nick and I have made it to Seoul. We're sending out emails on our 3300 won/hour internet. Luckily, that translates to about $3.50. Well I'm sleepy because it's 4AM CST and I couldn't sleep on the plane. Hopefully I'll get some shut eye by the time we reach Bangkok.

We rocked Seattle for the few hours we were there this morning. Hit up the Space Needle, Pike Street Market and learned the Metro system. The Wehner Express did not properly prepare me for the Metro experience. But we got it down now. Need a tour of Seattle? I'll be happy to take you.

And good news on the Eastern front. My biggest nightmare is not a reality. They clearly mark the bathrooms in English so I know which one to go in. Whew...crisis avoided.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:31 AM

    Hey, are y'all on an Asian Tour? I hear there are still pirates in Southeast Asia, so you should get a good turn out if you get your pirate song on the airwaves. Good luck and enjoy rockin' Asia!

    ReplyDelete