Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back to Work

Well, I went in to work today. That means I made it back to Conroe. I got back about 2AM after several flights and long drive back from Dallas. Yesterday was about 36 hours long and spanned several timezones. That is a stinkin' long day.

During our long layover in Seoul, we went on a short tour of the area and consumed some octopus. It was an interesting experience. I've never tried consuming something that fought back. With suction cups stuck to my tongue and cheeks, the squirming tentacles were tough to consume. But I fought them and swallowed them. Flavored by the eggs and ink naturally inside, the heads did not taste as good.

Part of My Lunch:


We shared our meal with a dude from Miami that shoots documentaries. Hanging with an American was a change from the time we'd been spending with Asians and Europeans.

As far as the flights, they were loooong. I'm so over flying for a little while at least.

I've got tons of pictures. It'll take a while to go through them all, but I'll post some as soon as I get a chance.

25 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:53 PM

    Is that thing still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:54 PM

    I hate you. That was my throwing arm. I will never make it in the majors now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:54 PM

    How was the tour? Did you hook up with any crazy roadies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:55 PM

    I hope they booed yall off the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:55 PM

    yall? What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:56 PM

    It's Texas talk. Chris taught me it during our brief musical relationship. It means "you all."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:56 PM

    That's dumb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:57 PM

    I agree. Say, compared to those Texans, you really aren't so bozo. Sorry about what I said. You want to reform U2?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:57 PM

    Edge, I never thought you would ask! Let's do it! Can I still just run around on the stage waving a flag and sing or do I have to pick up an instrument.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:58 PM

    Tell you what, I will let you continue to just sing and dance IF I get to kiss the girls the next time we record "Still Haven't Found."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:58 PM

    10-4 Good Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11:58 PM

    What?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11:59 PM

    It's trucker talk. I took up watching 70's American movies during my retirement, my favorite being Smokey and the Bandit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous7:13 AM

    Did you bring back the pictures we requested?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous7:13 AM

    Oh crap, he works for yall?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous7:13 AM

    Yeah, he does. Please stop harassing him.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous7:14 AM

    I guess we can take that bug out of Annabelle's butt then...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous7:14 AM

    Whoa! You guess put bugs in cat's butts too?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous7:15 AM

    Yeah Bob, we heard about you doing that and thought it sounded pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous7:16 AM

    Who told you? Who ratted me out? I only remember telling the Corps of Cadets about that...

    Where is Jake? Did he rat me out?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous7:16 AM

    Uhh... gotta go.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous7:17 AM

    me too! MEOW!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is lame, someone needs to update their blog because I have no idea what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous11:36 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous8:51 PM

    Home Broker, you suck at the language that is called english.

    ReplyDelete