Monday, December 05, 2005

Full Steam Ahead

Well I ended last Friday sick and having to miss the 2 games of the College Cup on Friday. Zero Fun. Luckily however, I was all better by Sunday. Just in time for the national championship. Portland blanked UCLA, which is what I was rooting for. It was the first National Championship that I have ever witnessed first hand, what a great, cold time. Oh, and I hate Soccer Head.

I'm back at 100%, I didn't really feel like myself at all last week. I don't know why, probably the lack of sleep. But now I'm feeling great. Just in time to finish up these dreadful projects and begin studying for my finals. I've got 2 coming up on Friday (my two hardest classes), but I'm confident. Bring it on, let's see what you've got. I'm sure this optimism will fade by Friday, but right now I can't be stopped. I can be slowed however...but only by a nap. But tonight, it's full steam ahead. Work 8-5; group project 530 - Completion!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:55 PM

    Perhaps you should explain about Soccer Head... I do not follow.

    ReplyDelete