Thursday, July 06, 2006

Technology

Last night I went to Lakeside Bible church, got to meet several people my age. College students of course. I'm not old enough to feel comfortable sitting at a table with a man and his wife and kids as I began the night doing. The college crowd was much more comfortable. As I said, this is a small church, so the college group was about 7 people. All of them were totally cool, people I could hang out with. We went to IHOP after church, apparently the place to hang out in Lake Conroe. Not as cool as Sonic or Whataburger, but a decent hangout nonetheless. I'm sad because I'll be gone for the next couple of Wednesdays and Sundays, so I'll be absent from this church.

Anyway, I'm pretty tired of technology. Working at my company, all of my time is spent near a computer or at least talking about them. When I come home, the thought of sitting in front of another one kid of makes me nausiated, so this is all I'm typing. I will now sit on the couch and shoot nerf darts for my cat to chase.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:58 PM

    Put a webcam on top of Anna Belle's head. We would love to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:59 PM

    Could this explain why Nick never serves me dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:27 PM

    Goodness gracious gosh oh gee, golly it would be, good for me!

    ReplyDelete