Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Couple of Links

I'm busy here in Waco. But I will share with you a couple of links that I stumbled upon today.

First, this is probably my favorite news story:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5766288?FSO1&ATT=HMA

And secondly, this website was brought to my attention by Clinton. It's a website where people can go submit their secrets for all to read. Get it off your chest, feel better, blah blah. It's a marketing campaign for Secret Deodorant. BUT, look at the secret I found on there!

http://www.secret.com/share/secrets.asp?id=3186

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:37 PM

    I have no comment on the subject matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:05 PM

    it sounds like clinton is secure in his masculinity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:32 PM

    Whoop! Nick W Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why the heck did they change your name to Clintom on there? That's a dumb name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:00 PM

    Oh my! What a huge misunderstanding! Clearly this secret is not about me! I have been cleared of all charges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:00 PM

    Hey! Why are you blogging about my secret? So what if I use Secret? Eh?

    ReplyDelete