Sunday, March 05, 2006

MR DUCKS

Ok, well I got a computer now. I'll be back in business soon enough. So that's the update for now. I got back from camping this evening and now I have a paper to write for class tomorrow. Studying for Tuesday's test has therefore been pushed back to tomorrow. So although I'm too busy to write a good entry, I will leave you with a short story that I remember from my childhood. Hope you can translate it...

Frank: MR DUCKS!
Hal: MR NOT DUCKS!
Frank: OSAR.
Hal: MR NOT DUCKS!
Frank: CDEDBD WINGS?
Hal: LIB MR DUCKS!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:51 AM

    Some more I knew back in the day.

    MR MICE
    MR NOT
    OSAR
    CM EDBD
    LIB
    MR MICE

    MR SNAKES
    MR NOT
    OSAR
    CM BD EYES
    LIB MR SNAKES

    MR FARMERS
    MR NOT
    OSAR
    CM MT POCKETS
    LIB MR FARMERS

    MR PUPPIES
    MR NOT
    OSAR
    CM PN
    LIB MR PUPPIES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Let me put the right one down for the MR MICE

    MR MICE
    MR NOT
    OSAR CM EDBD FEET
    LIB MR MICE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:38 AM

    I don't get it...

    ReplyDelete