Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm back

Here you go, I'm back. For how long? I don't know. Spring Break is on its way in, so I'll be heading out. Corpus is the destination this year. People that asked my plans, responded with "Oh fun!" when I told them where I was going. I then had to remind them that I am from Corpus... But it should be fun. I get to see the family, eat some Mexican food and hang out with Penny who will be accompanying me for the week.

But for now, I'm back. I have a computer once again. A brand new Dell. It's nice, I like it. Just weird. I'm still in the mindset that this isn't my computer. It's just different. It lacks all of my files. Everything I've collected in my college career. Everything I've written, all of my pictures, school assignments and projects, my 300+ away messages... They are all embedded into a crashed hard drive that the nerds at work assured I could recover only with a couple of thousands of dollars and a company specializing in that sort of thing... So I'm trying to recover what I do have in my outbox.

So that's not that exciting. What is exciting is the state of our basketball program. With our Women firmly secured with a slot in the NCAA tournament, we're just waiting for selection Sunday so that they can announce our men will be joining them. With the disappointment of the recent football seasons, I'm starting to believe the sarcastic comment I once made, "Don't worry. Texas A&M is a basketball school." I know that's obviously not true. But I've never seen so much excitement in the air in March. A&M's basketball program has arrived. Now just sit back and watch.

Now I'll leave you with a picture of me from the camping trip last week (recent pictures are all I currently have). Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment