Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Lubbock Life

I made it safely. Flew in the little plane, wandered the Medical Science Center on tech's campus, drove North 45 minutes to a land that still had snow on it, and most notably hit my 2nd tumbleweed in the rental car (PT Cruiser).

And now the pay off, I'm sitting in my hotel room eating the Fatty Cakes Special. That's right, a combination of Taco Bueno and Krispy Kreme. Can life get better? I submit that it can.... If I was planted firmly in College Station.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:32 PM

    That's the grossest meal ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:32 PM

    I'd eat it! I eat anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:32 PM

    You would, you ate my Bible once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:32 PM

    arf?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:33 PM

    You are not sweet! Stopping playing your little games!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:33 PM

    arf?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:33 PM

    Come here you dumb dog. You're sweet.

    ReplyDelete