Thursday, December 14, 2006

Had a Birthday

Yeah, I had a birthday, whoop-de-doo. I spent the week in San Marcos, my pre-birthday dinner was held in CS for those that were able to come. My birthday party was held in our clients' office in San Marcos, I had cake and everything. Very hospitable people! Dinner was in Austin with my two Aggie friends, Lindsay and Clayton. I ate at Hula Hut and then had Amy's Ice Cream for the first time. For Free! It was a good birthday, unfortunately someone tried to ruin it right off the bat by stealing my morning paper from the hotel. The bad birthday streak is finally broken!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:33 PM

    Clayton? Have you ever referred to him as Clayton before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:14 PM

    clinton-people call me clayton now.

    -clayton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:05 AM

    How embarrassing... I apologize Clayton... Please do not kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:40 PM

    call me whatever you want clinton.

    it can't be as bad as the CPR instructor calling me S*** a few months ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:25 AM

    stealing my morning paper from the hotel

    That's just flat bad news.

    ReplyDelete