Sunday, August 13, 2006

Multi-tasking

I'm watching the TV for Reggie to come out in his Bengal uniform, keeping track of what's going on over on TexAgs, updating McLennan County for work while I wait for my pizza to cook. I thought I might as well check in on my blog. Once again, I'm going to reitterate the reason for my sudden abscence. I work on my computer most of the day on a typical workday. When I come home, staring at the screen literally makes me want to vomit...

I'm doing very well here in Montgomery, enjoying everything. Very excited about football season of course. And definately looking forward to the Soccer game next week (even if it is an exhibitiion). Other than that, I'm keeping it real, lived it up in SA last week. I like that town more everytime I go. Which is good, because I'll be back like 4 times in the next couple of months....

Lastly, this just occured to me. I don't really like Olive Garden commercials. Super cheesey. Have any of you seen a family like that at Olive Garden? Anyway, I think TexAgs crashed and I'm going to go check on my pizza.

Alright, check in is over, now I'm checkin back out.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:07 PM

    You say you don't want to look at a screen when you come home from work, yet you are currently watching a TV screen, looking at a computer screen for work, and the computer screen for Texags. I bet you even ran a screen play when you were playing football earlier! Are you vomiting yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:08 PM

    Ruff! Bark bark bark bark. Ruff ruff ruff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:09 PM

    Meow. Meow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:09 PM

    GRRRR! RUFF RUFF! GRRRR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:09 PM

    Help! I mean, meow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:33 PM

    ^thats strange.i hope anna is ok and she gets away.well anyway i also am very excited about football season.i start practice tomorrow.umm thats all for now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, let me tell you something, guy that's on the phone yelling at me. Notice that I posted this on a Sunday. I was not at work all weekend, thus I didn't vomit...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:58 PM

    I saw a family like that once. It was at someone's birthday. Same night you and Nick tried to eat the neverending bowls of pasta, yet failed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:03 PM

    I don't pay no bills, sucka!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:24 PM

    OK, I'll pay.

    ReplyDelete