Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A couple more cities

Well, another week, some more travel. I'm Austin, just arrived from Kileen. Kileen was a good visit, a very confusing city, but pretty cool people. Definately likable and they have more stories than I do... Well, I'm about to head for dinner and whatever else comes our way tonight. Tomorrow morning, there's a big meeting that we're attending to meet, greet, and learn a little bit more about some state recommendations that have been made for County Health Care. That's what we're here for. I'll be back next week for fun and then business. But first comes the weekend that I have been waiting for. Two top notch soccer games and kickoff weekend for Football. Whoop! Now is you wit me?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:55 PM

    Yes, I be wit you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:21 PM

    I was wit you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:38 PM

    Hey! You are wasting bandwith! Either use this blog or disband it!

    ReplyDelete