Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Normal Times

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. I had to iron out some details with the U2 contract.

I guess everything is finally normal here in Conroe. Penny finally lives down the parking lot from me and therefore I have spent some leisure time in the city I live in. As much as I've enjoyed that, I can't wait to get back to CS for Football/Soccer Season. Now if only the 12th Man Foundation would send my season tickets to my address rather than Montgomery...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:16 PM

    If only Chris would donate money he would have gotten better tickets and they would have been actually shipped to him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:53 PM

    Chris, I must admit, I was pretty nervous after Edge kicked me and Adam out of the band. But listening to yall, it is simply amazing! I had no idea that a train wreck could sound so beautiful! It really is a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete