Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Coming Soon

So if you don't know already. Something major is happening in my life. It's in progress right now. Right down the road. A small oddly shaped building is being constructed 5 minutes from here. The sign in front of this structure is warning Lenny's "Taco Bueno coming soon." Sorry Lenny's, I have a new dining destination.

Special K Vanilla Almond rules the cereal world. Princess Cereal, you know I still love you.

Everyone's all graduated and grown up. Congrats to the grads. Way to go on graduating, but thanks a lot for moving away... Karen will still be holding down CS. And her graduation party rocked the Farm.

Not a lot else is going on. BUSY BUSY at work. Annabelle is running around the house and Clinton is calling.

I got the news playing while I blog and a top story from Downtown Houston: A man has been given a restraining order after he stuffed his girlfriend in the dryer. Way to go dude, creativity counts.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:12 PM

    Is there anyone left at school in CS? I guess Matt is one of the few. After he graduates, I think they will just close the doors of the university and hang a sign saying "Closed for Remodeling."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you Nick's brother? He ripped my arm off.

    ReplyDelete