Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Represent that SW Conroe

Hey y'all, I'm still here. Thought I'd drop in with an update on things out this way. So the roommate search didn't go well. Most of the roommates I tried contacting did not check their account after I sent the messages. Other then Rent.com, the rest of the roommate finder websites are terrible and want you to pay them to read messages in their poorly designed websites. Oh well. I got me a new place about 15 minutes Southeast of here. I'll be living in South West Conroe. Since moving here, that has probably been my favorite part of the city. It's not a densely populated as the rest of Conroe and trees abound. There are a couple of parks nearby, which is important, one park includes skate ramps, which I won't use, but I thought was cool. It's closer to work and about 10 minutes from The Woodlands. It's further from Aggieland, so the drive back will be a little over an hour now. Also, my grocery shopping will have to move from the nice Lake Conroe Wal-Mart to the ghetto Conroe one...

Now I'm just sitting here on the couch with ESPN News playing. A familiar occurance. I always have high expectations for my days after I leave work. I'm gonna work out, write a novel and free Tibet. I make plans in my head of things that I need to do or want to do and keep these in mind till the end of the day. There is some place on HW 105, halfway between work and my apartment where everyday I realize I don't want to follow through with anything I wanted to do earlier and just look forward to sitting until it's bedtime. Hopefully with the move, I won't have to travel over that stretch of road where this realization occurs and will accomplish much more.

I move November 18th-19th. I would apprciate any volunteers to help me. Otherwise it's just me and Anna Belle. And Anna refuses to move furniture... When should I start packing? Maybe tomorrow. Today I just want to sit.

22 comments:

  1. i would help...but i cant. no hitchhiking for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:37 PM

    We are dying. Thanks, friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:38 PM

    Bark bark bark! [Cats are worthless! I can help you move! Come get me! I'll move the cat for you!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:39 PM

    Off the computer, you dumb dog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:42 PM

    We don't want no hippies in our town! Stay in Montgomery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:43 PM

    "i would help...but i cant. I'm not allowed to cross the street."

    fify

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:43 PM

    What about Sandy? How come you never talk about her?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:44 PM

    Why are you still in love with me? Don't you know that I left A&M years ago? Get over it, you freak!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:44 PM

    Umm... Pro Sandy as in pro open beaches... Yeah! That's the ticket! Pro Sandy vehicles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:45 PM

    Truth be known, you were my favorite (and only...) fan. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:46 PM

    OH MY! Is this on the internet? Can everyone read this?

    [/delete thread][/ban user]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:54 PM

    Did Sandy just ban herself? Clinton caught the TexAgs disease. I think I gave it to him...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11:22 AM

    I'll be there! IN Houston. Sorta!

    -Clay

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous9:52 PM

    hey

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous9:52 PM

    guys

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous9:52 PM

    Sandy! Stop post padding!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous9:53 PM

    I'm not Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous9:53 PM

    I'm ydnas

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous9:54 PM

    HA! That's 5 rook! Goodnight!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous9:55 PM

    That's enough CDub fighting for one day! [STAFF]

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous9:37 PM

    this is quite strange.

    ReplyDelete