Monday, October 02, 2006

All By Myself

Well, the first reason I need to update this thing is to clear out the comments so that Clinton has a clean space to work with. Next, I just need to. It's been forever.

I'm going to Corpus this week for a pretty awesome wedding, it's going to be good. Congrats Emily and Zach.

Kevin just left, he's on spot team. He'll be gone for 4 weeks at a time, coming back for 1. Meaning, the next time he'll be here, it'll be to clean his stuff out of the apartment as I perpare to move again...

I'll be coming off my probationary period in November, my coworkers like me and have decided to keep me.

So I'm rockin it by myself once again. He left a lot of food though, so I've gotta work hard to clear that out for him. Come visit y'all. Hwy 105, you know.

7 comments:

  1. you didnt include that you are going to spend the weekend with your favorite brother and more importantly you are going to eat at fermins and have some of their fantastic sweet tea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:47 PM

    meow meow meow meow

    [You have me!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:48 PM

    ribbet ribbet!

    [me too! feed me a fly!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:48 PM

    meow!

    [A frog! What fun!]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:49 PM

    rvvv! rvvv!

    [A cat! What fun!]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:50 PM

    meow!

    [Help! Don't put me in Chris!]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:19 PM

    Highway 105 runs both ways, hippie!

    ReplyDelete